|Fraxel® Re:store |
THE INDUSTRY STANDARD FOR EFFECTIVE RESURFACING WITH LOW DOWNTIME
We've taken the industry leading non-ablative Fraxel® 1550 system to the next level by adding a new wavelength that will enable you to better address pigmentation and other dyschromia on the entire body with minimal discomfort. Predictability and consistency combined with safe and effective world class technology gives you the confidence that your patients are receiving the best possible treatment outcome. Supported by over 35,000 histologies, 50 peer-reviewed papers and over 500,000 procedures performed worldwide, the Fraxel system gives you a foundation of unparalleled scientific evidence.
Benefits of Fraxel 1550 technology
- Predictable results: Patented continuous motion tracking system delivers safe and uniform treatment results.
- Simple to use: Intelligent touchscreen interface and precise dosimetry allows physician to select optimal treatment settings.
- Treatment versatility: Treatment of a variety of conditions on all skin types anywhere on the body.
Deliver superior results with less downtime than a superficial ablative treatment
This is the first application of the Thulium wavelength in the aesthetic market and represents our commitment to developing innovative leading edge technology.
New Features and Benefits
- Accelerated clearance of pigment: Thulium wavelength more effectively targets superficial skin layers
- More comfortable procedure: Superficial targeting of the Thulium wavelength and focal cooling improves patient comfort
- Larger treatment areas: Multiple body areas can be treated in a single session
- Single operator: Handpiece integration delive
- rs cooling directly to treatment site, eliminating need for an assistant
- Faster treatment times: Improved scanner design increases procedure speed by 25%
*FDA indications include skin resurfacing procedures and the treatment of periorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, dyschromia and pigmented lesions, such as age spots, sun spots, actinic keratosis and melasma. Potential side effects include prolonged redness, swelling, blistering, scarring, infection, pigmentary changes (hyperpigmentation), herpes reactivation and acne flare-up.
|"The results we are seeing for periorbital wrinkles and photodamage are remarkable. There is no other laser that can achieve such dramatic benefits with virtually no risks or interruption to patients' routine activities.";—Cameron K. Rokhsar, M.D., dermatologist, New York, NY
The industry standard for effective skin resurfacing with minimal downtime
As the original Fraxel® laser system,the Fraxel re:store laser is the accepted gold standard for non-ablative fractional resurfacing. Effective, safe and predictable, the laser delivers dramatic results for all skin types, on and off the face-with minimal disruption to patients'daily routine.
Remarkable results. Unparalleled veratility.
The Fraxel re:store laser was engineered to treat across a variety of conditions, on all skin types and anywhere on the body. Since it delivers predictable epidermal turnover with each treatment, nearly all patients see immediate improvement.And due to collagen remodeling, those results are enhanced over weeks and months.
Gold standard for treating acne scars
When it comes to acne scars, Fraxel re:store treatment succeeds where other procedures have failed. Only the Fraxel re:store laser can remove the damaged epidermal tissue and reach up to 1.4 mm into the deep into the dermis to stimulate collagen remodeling. All while keeping healthy tissue intact for minimal discomfort or downtime.
There's a reason that more than 500,000 Fraxel laser treatments have been prerformed worldwide....and counting.
It's because Fraxel laser treatment, as the original fractional system, has an unparalleled record of research,FDA clearances and proven results.
- Data Fraxel laser Treatment Superior Efficacy
- Design The advanced Fraxel technology delivers safe, uniform treatment with consistent results
- Delivery As your partner in skin rejuvenation, Fraxel provides unrivaled customer support
Intelligent Optical Tracking®System. The technology adjusts to hand speed and ensures uniform treatment, distributing puses evenly while maintaining optimal spacing to reduce heat. The result is treatment that's safe, effective and fast, with a full-face treatment typically completed in 20-25 minutes.
Ergonomic roller tip. The handpiece enables a gliding hand motion and a consistent treatmen pattern.
Intuitive touch-screen interface. The easy-to-navigate system requires only 3 settings to control depth, density and total energy delivered.
Safety. The laser fires only when there is a relative motion between the skin and the hanpiece and when the footswitch is engaged.And to prevent overtreatment.the number of microcopic treatment zones(MTZs) is matched to the speed of application.This buil-in safety and ease of use make the Fraxel re:store system a more flexible option for your practice that can be safely delegated.