The most versatile vascular and rejuvenation platform on the market - Nordlys is the most versatile and operator-friendly platform ever produced. It is the ultimate choice for treating vascular and pigmented lesions as well as hair removal.
Using both laser and Selective Waveband Technology (SWT®), Nordlys by Ellipse allows you to meet patients’ increasing demands for aesthetic and dermatologic procedures with a single, versatile machine, maximising your return on investment while minimizing use of office space.
5 reasons you want a Nordlys
1. Nordlys is the equivalent of 6 stand-alone systems in one! It is a business-building-platform for your clinic, as it allows you to grow your clinical treatments simply by adding further speciality applicators.
2. Nordlys is profitable business. With the Nordlys you have known, low running costs – and fast treatment times, giving high potential earnings. Consult us on total costs – and let us calculate the return on investment based on your expected treatments.
3. Nordlys offers an intuitive, easy and intelligent user interface which ensures fast learning and ensures safer, more effective treatments.
4. Nordlys is a high quality product designed and manufactured in Denmark.
5. Nordlys is at the technological forefront with advanced technologies for safe, comfortable treatments!
Wide treatment possibilities – SWT®, Nd:YAG and Frax 1550 laser
- Using both laser and Selective Waveband Technology (SWT®), Nordlys offers 21 different indications for use. Treatments can be performed with a Nd:YAG 1064 and Frax 1550 laser, and 8 different SWT® applicators including selective small and large spot applicators. The large spot HRL 600 applicator combined with high operating speed enables full-back hair removal in less than 10 minutes. In addition, the PL 400 applicator allows PDT enhanced treatments.
- In Expert mode, you get unsurpassed flexibility to further push the limits of what is possible. Experienced users can define every individual pulse train, and with sub-millisecond pulses there is nothing stopping you from achieving astonishing results in the future. You can now treat lesions not previously possible to treat, such as micro telangiectasias and pink (residual) port wine stains. Moreover, combination treatments using SWT® with Nd:YAG 1064 and Frax 1550 allow you to offer the best results ever.
6 systems in one - no need for a Pulsed Dye Laser
- With the Nordlys platform you can make the same treatments that normally would take 6 stand-alone systems.
Advanced technologies for comfortable treatments
- Ellipse light-based solutions feature a combination of two advanced, scientifically documented technologies: Ellipse’s unique Dual Mode Filtering and Square Pulse Technology. Dual Mode Filtering eliminates unnecessary and potential harmful wavelengths, allowing only those that are beneficial to the treatment, and the Square Pulse Technology minimises the risk of side effects by ensuring consistent intensity of energy throughout the pulse.
Silent and ergonomic operation
- When you choose a light-based solution from Ellipse, you get the most silent system on the market – both during and between treatments. The touch screen gives you access to a client database with treatment data, as well as before and after pictures.
Clinical intelligence for safe and effective treatments
- Ellipse’s unique clinical intelligence ensures effective treatment and reduces the risk of side effects. Your system automatically chooses the appropriate settings, including the energy level and pulse length, for each patient.
Excellent return on investment
- A fast return on investment is ensured not only by the wide range of treatments offered. A higher patient turnover is also made possible by faster, more comfortable treatments resulting from using large and small spot applicators. Running costs are low with no hidden ownership costs. A 1-year Time Licence allows you to fire unlimited shots in the first year at no extra expense. And the system is supported by one of the best warranty packages in the industry.
Remote Assistance ensures a fast and reliable platform
- Thanks to a secure online access, your system can be diagnosed, updated and even get the latest software and newest applications.
Before and After
Non ablative Skin Resurfacing
2 Tx (Frax 1550)
Courtesy of Dr. Victor Ross
3 Tx (VL 555)
Courtesy of Dr. Sandra Smailiene
3 Tx (SWT and Frax 1550
Courtesy of Dr. Vicent Alonso
1 Tx (PR 530)
Courtesy of Ellipse A/S
Port Wine Stain
6 Tx (PR 530)
Courtesy of Dr. Sebastián Cintolesi
1 Tx (PL 400)
Courtesy of Ellipse Spain
3 Tx (PR 530 with short pulses)
Courtesy of Dr. Vicent Alonso
Applicators & Accessories