Unparalleled control and great comfort
- Conduct advanced fractional non-ablative treatments quickly with limited downtime and greater comfort for your patients. Using the proven fractional non-ablative laser Frax 1550, Ydun gives you unparalleled control of thermal effects, and thereby reduces the risk of side-effects. The unique technology allows you to set pulse time and energy independently and thereby fully control the thermal impact with Frax 1550. At the same time, the patented integrated Ellipse SoftCool™ system ensures that the patient experiences a comfortable treatment.
- Based on advanced safe and effective technology, Ydun supplements the range of Ellipse’s solutions, which now consist of the versatile SWT® and laser platform Nordlys, the two SWT® platforms, Nordlys Limited and Sirius, and the fractional laser system Ydun.
6 reasons you want a Ydun
Ydun uses the Ellipse Frax 1550 – an easy to operate fractional non-ablative laser with documented high clinical results and offers a range of fractional non-ablative treatments: Skin resurfacing (including texture, fine lines and wrinkles), stretch marks, acne scars and surgical scars.
Ydun is profitable business as there are no running costs!
Ydun offers an intuitive and easy clinical intelligence which ensures safe and effective treatments.
Ydun is new product by experienced developers. It is a high-quality product designed and manufactured in Denmark by Ellipse, developing dermatological platforms for the last 20 years.
Optimised performance. Ydun includes Remote Assistance and gives you the market's most reliable and easily serviced system. Your system will always run on the latest available software with all the latest features.
Ydun offers silent and ergonomic operation!
Fractional non-ablative laser technology
- The Ellipse Frax 1550 laser, with a wavelength of 1550 nm, is a diode based non-ablative fractional laser. The Frax 1550 allows the user to set pulse time and energy independently and thereby fully control the thermal impact on the skin. Frax 1550 is developed for the treatment of non-ablative skin resurfacing, striae, acne scars and surgical scars. The integrated SoftCoolTM cooling system ensures a more comfortable treatment experience for the patient.
Non-ablative skin resurfacing
- Non-ablative skin resurfacing uses a laser to improve skin quality by heating the lower layer of skin without injuring the skin surface. The heat generated by the laser stimulates collagen production which causes the skin to tighten and look younger and healthier. Non-ablative fractional lasers, deliver heat into the skin through thousands of tiny, deep columns known as microthermal zones (MTZ). The fractional treatment allows the skin to heal faster than if the entire area was treated. This reduces the patients down time and the risk of side effects. In most cases, multiple sessions are needed.
The Ellipse Frax 1550
- Frax 1550 is an easy to operate fractional laser including the well-known and trusted Ellipse clinical intelligence. The magnetic motion roller ensures a uniform result and keeps track of the area treated and the total coverage achieved. The built-in working light makes it easy to see the area of treatment. The Frax 1550 does not require the use of any consumables. Moreover, the roller can easily be detached for disinfection between patients.
Before and After
2 Frax 1550 treatments
Courtesy of Dr. Ross
3 Frax 1550 treatments
Courtesy of Dr. Alonso
2 Frax 1550 treatments
Courtesy of Dr. Cornejo
Applicators & Accessories