SkinTyte™ uses infra-red light to deeply heat dermal collagen, while using the sapphire contact cooling of the BBL platform to protect the epidermis.
- With this advanced technology, the treatment initiates the body’s natural healing process which leads to a more youthful appearance — with no patient downtime, no need for a topical anesthetic and no consumables.
- You can count on SkinTyte as one of the safest, most optimized, most cost-effective ways to give your patients younger-looking skin.
- The combination of dermal heating and epidermal cooling in SkinTyte keeps patients comfortable throughout the treatment, while using rapid, gentle energy pulses to effectively heat soft tissue, and lead to a more youthful appearance. The treatment provides uniform heating for excellent, consistent and predictable results.
- SkinTyte motion technology, gives you the option to deliver lower fluence at a high repetition rate for unprecedented efficacy and patient comfort. With the treatment’s large spot size, you can quickly treat large areas of skin — while using the magnetic Finesse Adapters to efficiently treat smaller areas.
Powerful Cooling for Maximum Comfort
- Precision cooling with SkinTyte maximizes comfort and safety throughout the treatment.
- Only the BBL can cool the skin’s surface to precise temperatures from 0 ˚C to 30 ˚C.
Safe for All Skin Types
- SkinTyte is safe for light and dark skinned patients who are interested in improving skin firmness.
- Patients are able to resume their regular activity immediately after with no visible signs of treatment.
Before and After
SkinTyte | 2 months post 3 tx | courtesy of Sara Molsbee, MD
SkinTyte | 1 month post 1 tx | courtesy of Michael McCall, MD
SkinTyte | 3 months post 5 tx | courtesy of Teresa Mann, MD
SkinTyte | 1 tx | courtesy of Gloria Lopez, MD
" SkinTyte has been a success with my patients, who are seeing beautiful results.
The treatment feels like a hot stone massage and is safe for all skin types. From
the moment we got SkinTyte, it has been a predominant source of revenue and quickly paid for itself. "
CHRIS W. ROBB, MD, PHD